Splitwise could not have been built without tons of help from the open-source community and the Creative Commons artistic community.
Open source is awesome, and we try to be active contributors as well. Here are some of the projects we love and depend on, created or have contributed to, and would like to attribute:
- GreenDAO (special thanks to yigit for help with this)
- TokenAutoComplete (Splitwise-led)
- Android Priority Job Queue
- iActiveRecord (minor Splitwise contributions)
- JQuery with placeholder and tokenizingautocomplete
- Bootstrap including dropdown-select (Basti/Rocela)
- caniuse-lite (https://github.com/ben-eb/caniuse-lite) w/ data from caniuse.com
- spdx-exceptions (https://github.com/jslicense/spdx-exceptions.json)
- We make extensive use of Lato by Łukasz Dziedzic and Montserrat by Julieta Ulanovsky, both from Google Fonts
- Some category icons inspired by Pictos under non-free license
- We also use Font Awesome by Dave Gandy, IcoMoon Free, and Google Material icons.
- Special thanks to Joey Banks for his Figma resources, particularly the iOS 14 UI Kit.
- Images of cats and bunnies are in the public domain except where noted
If you believe that we have used any of your work without properly attributing it here (we hope we haven’t), please let us know right away at email@example.com and we’ll look into it.